The data provided to Polydentia are processed primarily for the purposes indicated and for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified parties and is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its proper functioning.
In data collected when accessing the Site are:
– IP address
– Date and time of access
– Content of the request (specific site)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Volume of data transferred
– Website requiring access
– Browser, language settings, operating system version and browser software surface
Cookies are small files that are sent to your computer’s hard drive using your web browser or other programs. These are stored locally on your computer’s hard drive and kept ready for later retrieval.
Cookies are used by Polydentia to:
– facilitate and ensure the required technical functions,
– make our website easy to use,
– optimally meet your needs or to evaluate visits to our website for marketing and optimization purposes.
Under certain circumstances, third-party cookies are also used (e.g. when redefining objectives) to enable functions and techniques of third-party providers.
Session cookies are only used for the session. These cookies are deleted after the end of the session, i.e. after leaving our website or after closing the browser window.
Other cookies remain on your device for a longer period of time and allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
– Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US¨¨
– Work: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Polydentia uses Google Analytics to collect information about the way visitors use the Site, including the number of visitors, the sites they come from and the pages they visit on our Site. We use this information to compile reports and to improve our website; this allows us, for example, to know about any errors you may have detected and to ensure that you can navigate immediately so that you can easily find what you are looking for.
In addition, Polydentia monitors the conversions that occur on the Site as a result of the advertisements it is performing on Facebook. This service is provided by Facebook Pixel.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the Site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address and any data indicated. These data will be used to fulfil the requests specified in the correspondence.
If you decide to share some content and communicate with us through social networks (Instagram, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn), the Site may access some of your account information.
of your account if you have activated the sharing of your account data with third party applications.
You can disable the sharing of your account data with third party applications by accessing your account settings. For more information, please consult the website of the social network(s) you are registered with.
By filling out our online forms (Contact, Product Request, and newsletter subscription), Polydentia will register your data to fulfill the specified request. In case of subscription to our newsletter, the user must give his consent through the double-opt in option.
Polydentia guarantees that your data will be:
– Used in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
– Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way incompatible with those purposes.
– Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited to those purposes only.
– Accurate and up to date.
– Keep only for as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
– Securely stored.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The personal data provided by the user through forms on our Site are collected and processed for the following purposes:
a- purposes relating to the execution of a contract to which you are a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request (e.g.: request for contact via the Contact form)
b- purposes of research / statistical analysis on aggregated or anonymous data, therefore without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the operation of the Site, measure traffic and evaluate usability and interest;
c- purposes relating to the fulfillment of obligations under the law, a regulation, Community legislation or an order of the Authority, including accounting, administrative and tax, to which Polydentia is subject.
d- purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the courts exercise their jurisdictional functions.
purposes relating to the sending of newsletters containing material of an informative and commercial nature in relation to the activities of the Owner;
f- purposes relating to the sending of promotional offers in line with your preferences, through traditional methods (telephone and mail) and digital (email and web advertising)
The lawful basis of the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in the preceding points are:
a) the execution of a contract to which you are a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request.
b) does not involve the processing of personal data,
(c) compliance with a legal obligation to which Polydentia is subject,
(d) pursuit of the legitimate interest of Polydentia.
e) and f) is the consent. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, with the result that you may decide not to give your consent, or to revoke it at any time. Failure to consent to the processing does not have consequences on contractual relations, but only involves the inability to receive the other services described above.
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes specified in Art. n. 4 above, with:
1. subjects necessary for the provision of services offered by the Site, such as sending e-mails, the newsletter service and analysis of the operation of the Site
2. persons authorised by Polydentia to process Personal Data who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality; (e.g. employees and collaborators of Polydentia)
3. Judicial or supervisory authorities, administrations, public bodies and entities, in the exercise of their functions, when required by law.
The management and storage of personal data takes place on servers located inside and outside the European Union owned and / or in the availability of Polydentia and / or third companies appointed, who typically act as data controllers of Polydentia or as independent data controllers.
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to exercise the following rights:
1. right of access – to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to receive information relating, in particular, to the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed and the retention period, the recipients to whom such data may be disclosed (Article 15, GDPR);
2. right of rectification – to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16, GDPR);
3. right to deletion – obtain, without undue delay, the deletion of personal data concerning you, in the cases provided for in the GDPR (Article 17, GDPR);
4. right to limitation – obtain from the Owner the limitation of the processing, in the cases provided for in the GDPR (Article 18, GDPR);
5. right to portability – to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, personal data concerning you provided to the Holder, and to obtain that they are transmitted to another holder without hindrance, in the cases provided for in the GDPR (Article 20, GDPR);
6. right of objection – to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, unless there are legitimate grounds for the Holder to continue processing (Article 21, GDPR);
7. right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to revocation;
8. right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
Your rights can be exercised at any time by sending:
– a registered letter to: Polydentia SA Via Cantonale 47, Mezzovico CH 6805 Switzerland
– an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest version 12 September 2018